Wednesday, June 25, 2008

FAREWELL FRIEND

This day is a bad day because 3 of us are booted out from Local.com. The 1st person is our Team Leader and his name is Luis Antonio Roldan. We called him PANGPANG. He is my buddy here in the floor but not only on the floor but also outside of the floor, when it comes to girls, computers, playing DOTA and CABAL his my buddy on it. He's the reason why i got a lot of sales because the confidence that he tought to me. I think PANGPANG got this decision because he want to fixed things yet and after he fix it, i hope that he will be back here soon. The 2nd person is Sheila Mae Cubero who i called LOVE on the floor. She's 1 of my closests friend here on the floor and I can't take it at first that she's going to pass a resignation letter. At first I already know that she's going to leave us but I didn't expect that was so early. Are you asking me if I'm sad? YES, I'm SAD! Because Shem is my best buds I treated her as if my bestfriend. You can lean on to her whenever you have a problem or not. I'm gonna miss her. The 3rd person is Dianne Cubero and she's my HONEY on the floor and she's the younger sister of Sheila Mae Cubero. Dianne is a sweet person. I don't know what's going on in the management but that is their decision we can't do anything about it. They're the big boss, we can't complain but we can whisper back about them. Right now I'm mad to them and sad also. We don't have any choice but to accept it. All i can say to them that you're always here in our heart whatever issue we can get you're still here in our heart. Eventho you're out of the campaign or out of the company but still you're in the same page that what we are doing right now. ok?.

No comments: