Monday, June 30, 2008

SALE!

Yeah hi this is me again and for me
this is a frustrating day because it's
almost 5 and I still don't have a sale
for this fuc***g day! I'm so stressful
we're so stressful because DADDY
talked to us because of the
absences and of course the
performance on the floor. The issue
is the TRAINEE of MOMMY LEA is
making a numbers and the
SENIORS of DADDY can't make any
sales. Why is it so? Why is it this
trainees can make any sales but on
the part of the seniors can't make any
numbers? What is going on? Is these
TRAINEES are WINNERS and
these SENIORS are whinners? No!!! I
don't want to be a whinners. I promise
to myself that I can make any
numbers for today and not only today
but for the whole week. Maybe I can't
made a sale because of my pitch or
my spiel that didn't effective anymore
for this business man. I don't know,
maybe I will just married my product
itself to me. Fuck this Americans,
eventhough they're a business man
still they don't know how online
search engines can help for their
business. Are they don't know if they
try this service their business will
grow? Are they don't know if they will
try this service they will get more
customers from us? If you americans
can imagine if how many people
visiting local.com I think their head
will turn and asking their selves if why
I didn't try this fuckin service!. That
fact is we have here a 10 fucking
million unique visitors each month,
just imagine that fucking visitors each
month! If you do business only of
your word of mouth, I think your mouth
now can't open if you have
customers. I can't blame this fucking
leads because this leads are given
by those fucking brokers! All I can
blame is myself and question if why I
can't fucking make a sale for this
fucking day? Is this not my fucking
day so that's why I can't make a
sale? All I can do is just focused to
my calls and be penetrate to what I'm
doing and of course review my
fucking rebuttals and script! These
fucking day is my worst day! I can't
believe that I can't penetrate for this
fucking day! Maybe I can't do this for
these day but i can make it for
tomorrow. All I can do now is just
forget for this day but think for a new
strategy for tomorrow. Just think if
what is the best rebuttals for the
fucking objections such as I'm not
fucking interested, I don't do fucking
advertising thru online, I only fucking
do word of mouth, I don't have a
fucking single penny for this shity
advertising. Just think of it and
analize if what is the best rebuttals for
that fucking objections. I hate this
fucking day. I don't know what to do. I
do the best thing that I can do just to
pull this fucking customers to try this
fucking service on fucking 30 days.
Do you think I'm fucking pissed off?
Yes I'm definitely fucking pissed off
for this fucking day. I didn't fucking
considered that this is my fucking
day. This is my fucking unlucky day.
Even verify I didn't make it. FUCK!
That is the only word that I can say.
This fucking day is actually a
frustrated day. In the back of my mind
is that I don't want to call anymore if
my performance is still continued.
SHITY DAY.

No comments: